Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I will do it tomorrow !!




Lets face this – we've all done it and any human who does not say/follow the above is God . (Words of Wisdom !)


I'll study tomorrow -( I wish this worked ) Or I'll play tomorrow (this fails miserably) are the two – I'll do it tomorrow types . The rest of these type are not suitable to be included in this scribbling adventure.



The first type is for kids/people who do not like books , who wanna run away and play around the whole day and come home only to watch TV or have food. Are you of this type ? I am – so sit back and listen.


Kids who fall in this category are lucky . They end up discovering more , lead a healthy lifestyle and excuse me if I say they rock !! .This might be debatable but time and again I find people who have excelled in life and fortunately are the ones who have been of this type.



The “ I'll Play tomorrow “types are people who are “scholar's” . They like books , they “have to” come first in class . “Have to” and “ want to” has a subtle difference. Are you able to figure out ? Did I hear - NO !! You are not this types anyway so why worry !


Kids of these type are the ones an average middle class Indian parent craves for ( not sure what happens around the globe ) My kid comes – first , he is into the I.I.T's and then an M.B.A from I.I.M's and then he settles in the USA . Perfect , flawless life .




If you are of a particular type then trying something from the other basket is quite a challenge.


Imagine I was the “ I'll play tomorrow “ type . I came first( you'r fine if you stand third in class as well , but after that .......) , I got into an Engineering college , I excelled , I got a job , I start working , I go to office at 9 , I come back at 9 , I work and work and the money in my account increase( do not worry even if it is not increasing , its only your neighbour who must feel it does increase – nothing else is important)

When do I do sketching , painting , singing , some cricket , may be football – the weekend is marked for all this . The weekends never come . Do they come for you ?


If you've started feeling – “sounds interesting but I am different ? How can I be like this “May be you are Or may be not !! Think about it ---- “ Tomorrow !'.

3 comments:

Anurag Chitlangia said...

I was of type "i will study tommorow" and yes I rocked.
but recently, I experienced the other kind, "I will play tommorow" actually it was I can play tommorow but something else has to be done now ... and beleive me even that Rocked.
so I beleive, as long as you have strong conviction to be of any kind for some reason you beleive in strongly .. beleive me you will rock.
btw now i am back to my original kind ;) the journey was small and adventrous, but it seemed like ages :)

Anonymous said...

No doubt, each one of us goes through one of these phases at the formative stages of life. And it truly depends on one's self conviction of as to how she/ he would like to be in the days, weeks, months, years ahead. These things could be as small as taking care of your health - some do not believe in it at all, others believe in a lil exercise or a jog, there are few who believe in a regular workout, and there is yet another group who kill themselves to shape up like Arnold. Each of these sects is right in their own ways, and there is a high possibility that these groups do not meet eye to eye. But that hardly matters, because as I mentioned earlier - ones own conviction leads the way. Lemme sum it up with this:
"Life gives you choices, and once you have made the choice, the choice rules you"

Anonymous said...

will def post a comment tmr ;)...


just kidding though am really tempted to considering its 11:30 and am still at home, got to go to office, do this and that.. but u then i know all this has to happen, will happen and CAN WAIT !

yeah but the gym.. i have stopped saying will go tmr.. its slotted for next yr!!!

well unfortunately thats the case as of now.. but it won't b for long.. !

and hmm well did paint last weekend.. it helped that it was a office team event ;)

- jyo